Camp Ollin T-Shirt Design Contest
February 12th to March 31, 2018, Camp Ollin is accepting submissions for t-shirt designs for the 2018 camp shirt. Show off your creativity and enter the Camp Ollin 2018 T-Shirt Design Challenge, and your design could be chosen as the official camp shirt for 2018.
Official T-Shirt Design Contest Rules
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Camp Ollin T-Shirt Design Challenge contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing youth age 10 to 17 years old before August 1, 2018 in the United States.
- All entries must be original creations that uses the Camp Ollin logo in the design, has not been published, and does not have profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The prize is a free t-shirt and a $300 discount toward Camp Ollin tuition. Instructions and details will be sent to the winner. For more details on Camp Ollin tuition options, visit www.deafsense.com/camp.
- The winning design will remain the property of Camp Ollin, and will not be returned to you. Camp Ollin may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winner may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the Camp Ollin's T-Shirt Design contest.
- The design winner will be determined by public votes from March 1 through March 31, 2018. The winner will be announced in April.
- The contest begins on February 12, 2018.
- The entries must be uploaded on this page before midnight PST on Monday, March 31, 2018.
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be registered online including your name, address, contact information, and parent/guardian email address.
- The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” size or the entry may be any of the following art file formats submitted electronically: .AI, .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or .PSD. (Dimensions: 8.5" x 11" with resolution of at least 300 ppi)
- 2 colors limit.
- One color of blue, green, yellow, or red, should be the design.
- One color of blue, green, yellow, or red, should be the t-shirt.
- Use the approved Camp Ollin T-Shirt logo inset in this section.
- Regardless of votes, we reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- Camp Ollin reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of Camp Ollin, powered by Deaf Sense, LLC.
- You can submit up to three entries per person between the ages of 10 years old and 17 years old.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry to Camp Ollin. I agree that the entry I submit becomes the property of Camp Ollin and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else's work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will pay back the award to you and will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Camp Ollin, Deaf Sense, LLC, and their respective officers, directors, employees, suppliers, licensors, contractors and agents against and from any loss, debt, liability, damage, obligation, claim, demand, judgment or settlement of any nature or kind, known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, including without limitation, all reasonable costs and expenses incurred including all reasonable litigation costs and attorneys’ fees arising out of or relating to claims, complaint, action, proceeding or suit of a third party, that arise or relate in whole or part to the contestant’s entry.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by Camp Ollin, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that Camp Ollin deem appropriate.
I agree that if I win this contest, the free t-Shirt and to redeem the winning prize that is $300 discount toward Camp Ollin tuition. I furthermore agree that the prize listed is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.
I also verified I am between the ages of 10 years old and 17 years old before August 1, 2018. I also have my parent(s)/guardian(s) permission to participate in this contest.
Have questions? Contact us!